You’re visiting us...
*to spend a relaxing holiday in the countryside, with the possibility of using the the variety of cultural and sporting offers in the town of nearby Innsbruck.
*to spend a relaxing holiday in the countryside, with the possibility of using the variety of cultural and sporting offers in the town of nearby Innsbruck.
* for professional reasons, to find a relaxing nights peace away from a congress, a conference or a seminar.
* as an exhibitor at one of the numerous Innsbruck trade fairs, and to fill up with the required energy in our peaceful surroundings.
* to visit friends, your student son/daughter, a family member medicated at the Innsbruck hospital
You stay in comfortably furnished rooms, and we spoil you with an extensive breakfast – comprised of products from our own farm.
Directions – How to find us!
- Inn valley motorway A12 – exit Innsbruck-Ost, take the first possible right turn into Andechsstrasse, and then the next possible right turn into Langer Weg. Continue to drive in the direction of Rum / Hall - highway B171. Distance to exit Ibk.-east – Rum is approximately 3 m.
- Inn valley motorway A12-Exit Hall in the Tyrol / West, over the Inn bridge to the junction of highway B171, then left (see illustration) – 3 km to Rum. The information office of the Rum tourism association (see illustration ) is directly on the highway. Brochures, including village map, are situated on the right next to the entrance door.
- Train: Main railway station Innsbruck – Continue journey with a taxi to Rum. Your landlord will reimburse the taxi fare.
- Regional train or with the IVB-Buses, routes A, 501, 502 (Doerferstrasse) or 504 (highway B171).
- Airplane: Innsbruck airport (10km) – Continue journey with a bus or taxi to Rum.