House in Tyrolean style - cosy furnishings - child-friendly - a soft spot for children. Brandenberg and our building are situated away from the through roads in a totally peaceful location.
Take a holiday at an altitude of 1,000 m, quiet, in a green setting - surrounded by meadows and forests - just 10 minutes to the centre of Tyrol (15 min to the motorway) and only 7 km away from the warmest nature swimming lakes in Kramsach ("Reintalersee", "Krummsee"). In the heart of Tyrol.
The Hochtal (high valley) Brandenberg is home to an unspoilt world. The Brandenberg stream with its fascinating gorges the Tiefenbach and Kaiser gorge are exiting natural wonders waiting to be discovered. Both the Bike Trail Tirol and the Adlerweg (Eagles Trail) run through Brandenberg and can be easily joined.
Daily services free of charge
- Wiedersbergerhornbahn (mountain lift) Alpbach with children’s „Lauserland“
- Reitherkogelbahn (mountain lift) Reith i. A. with Juppi Zauberwald
- Markbachjochbahn (mountain lift) Niederau - Wildschönau
- Schatzbergbahn (mountain lift) Auffach - Wildschönau
- Regiobus Mittleres Unterinntal (VVT) - bus services**
- Tennis at the Kramsach Tennis centre (indoor & outdoor) and Kundl (outdoor)
- Reither Badesee Reith i. A. – bathing lake Reith i. A.
- Reintalersee, Kramsach – lake Reintal Kramsach
- Schwimmbad Brixlegg – swimming pool Brixlegg
- Schwimmbad Münster – swimming pool Münster
- WAVE Wörgler Wasserwelt - adventure pool (Mon-Sun 2,5 hrs)***
- Museum of Tyrolean Farmhouses in Kramsach
- Augustinian Museum, Rattenberg
- NEW: Bergbauernmuseum z´Bach Oberau - Wildschönau
- Mon. – Fri. guided walks (see weekly programme)*
- Wed - Guided tour of Rattenberg*
- Juppi Kid´s Club Reith i.A. – 5 x a week childcare (Mon. – Fri.)*
- Mon. 1 guided bike initiation tour in Kramsach*
- Tue. 1 biking technique course for families*
- curling at the sports facility in Brandenberg*
- Sighseeing bus Jenbach-Stans-Schwaz
- reductions of 10 to 50 % at participating partners