The Bastis farm is located on rising ground at the edge of the village with a magnificent view into the end of the most beautiful valley in North Tyrol. The tasteful, rustic-style paintings on the outer walls are distinctive evidence that here is a Tyrolean farm rich in tradition. And yet guests comes to know better as soon as they pass within the walls of this time-honoured farmhouse.
The house has undergone several alterations and offers our guests 3 tastefully appointed holiday apartments with stone pine furniture.
- Wellness area: sauna, solarium, heat booth, rest room with panoramic view, revitalized Grander water.
- Rustic log cabin for comfortable, cosy hours.
- Small fishing and recreational lake invites you to bathe, go boating, fish, or simply to linger beside it.
- our own hunting facilities with opportunities for hunting. Experience wild and woodland creatures up close, on request guided wildlife tours with our gamekeeper
- Ideal for sporting, active holidays. The crystal-clear air, purest spring water, pleasant climate and the breathtaking scenery of the Tyrolean mountain world offer the perfect environment especially for families, senior citizens, people suffering from allergies, mountain climbers and ski-tourers
- Climate-friendly farm: avoiding fossil fuels, using locally available resources, self-sufficient, alternative and ecological heating are high priorities of the house owner. The entire house is run using a biomass plant which reduces to a minimum unnecessary CO2 emissions. In addition, in summer hot water is provided and the electricity generated via solar panels. And so, it's with pride that the Bastis farm presents itself as a climate-friendly farm.
In our own sports shop , there is a 10% reduction on prices, and as a special bonus our guests can use the Ski Depot in Kühtai free of charge.