The authentic framework for an inspiring stay full of atmosphere.
Holiday apartment "Landlust" you can rent with 3 or 4 bedrooms (188 m² - 218 m²) , large, cozy castle kitchen: dishwasher, electric stove-oven, food processor, great savings stovecombined, coffee machine, refrigerator, complete with dining and cooking utensils, TV, large dining table. sauna inkluded.
Around the castle: Romantic garden with roofed seating, "Stuckbudel" (roofed skittle alley with small summer house), ,sunbathing area with sun loungers and seating, adventure pond (fishing, rafting) with BBQ area and campfire, table tennis table, bow and arrow, hammock, paddling pool,animals to stroke, small farm shop "Fischerei zur alten Mühle" every Friday freshly caught fish, from 12 noon smoked fish hot out of the oven,...
Tip: Pets are most welcome! Please notify us beforehand.
* Network of marked mountain bike trails
* Explore the natural surroundings of the water with the lord of the castle
* Feng Shui insights with the lady of the castle
* Collect berries and mushrooms
* Play at skittles on the in-house historic skittle alley
* Horse riding and carriage rides in Gestüt Zettl, the neighbouring farm
* Learn about bees with Peter our beekeeper
* Spring water hiking trail
* Hiking to farmed alpine pastures
* Lakes in Carinthia
* Winter sports area Klippitztörl
* Ski tour area Zirbitzkogel, 2400 m above sea level
Gastronomy: 3-star restaurant "Zum Bären", some very good restaurants with traditional fare, coffee and confectionery shop, ice-cream parlour in the village. Slow food destination.
Shopping: Farm shop "Fischer Zur Alten Mühle" fresh trout and char, honey, vinegar, bread, applejuice..
In the village Bad St. Leonhard: Restaurants, Bar, supermarkets, chemist's, tobacconist's, bakery, post office, bank,...